Friday, June 30, 2006

Pencils down

Just a reminder that today is the deadline for the first-round submissions to The Writer's Arc. Five to ten pages on Alex Mackenzie and Parker Lam, in the yard, with the card. Just like Clue. You can submit and pay the entry fee all online through the website, in case you tend to put things off until the last minute. I tend to myself, although this time I popped mine off in the mail earlier this week. With 45 pages in the can for the feature-length spec that I would submit in the second round (should I move on), now it's just a matter of coming up with another 75 or so in a little less than a month. The second round deadline is Monday, July 24, in case you tend to put things off until the last minute.

2 Comments:

  • Alex and Parker failed to inspire me. I didn't enter. Good luck with this go-round!

    By Blogger writergurl, at 10:51 AM  

  • hey WG,

    thanks. not sure if i was as inspired by Alex and Parker but it was an opportunity to do things differently than i did the first time around. who knows. we'll see. i'll do a little post mortem again maybe if it's good enough to get me to the next round.

    By Blogger Chris, at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home