Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It looks fake . . . I like it!

As the change to my profile location on the right indicates, I've finally arrived in Los Angeles, following an uneventful 3 and 1/2 days of driving straight through from Maryland. Getting settled in the new digs and firmly ensconced on a comfy couch at the Creative City Cafe on Santa Monica Boulevard working on the rewrite that I will be submitting for Nicholl. Hope to meet other fellow scribosphere members here in town now that I've made the move.

1 Comments:

  • What's up man?

    I got out here a month ago and I'm working on my script for the Nicholl as well. Maybe we'll run into eachother. I've never heard of that cafe but it seems pretty cool. I'll probably check it out next week.

    By Blogger Whaledawg, at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home